Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Make Me a Pizza!


Back in this post, I talked about pizza. Since then, I’ve been working on making my own homemade pizzas (I buy the dough… I’d make WAY too much mess making dough.). It’s still not mind blowingly healthy. But I’m enjoying  experimenting in the kitchen. I’m really wanting to spend more time cooking. :)
Also to help change my eating habits, I’m saying no fast food for the month of June. I did this for two months last year, and I not only had more energy, more money and slept better… but I felt I looked better. I lost some weight during that time. So here’s to that. Let’s see what happens.

Ok. We’re half way through June, and not drinking soda is a bust. In fact, I’m drinking some right now. And fast food, I’ve done well with. Parents got Arby’s and brought me some. And I’ve had subway twice.



So, yeah. There you go. Still playing with different meal ideas. I’ll keep experimenting. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment