Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Muscle Carrs


I saw this guy (as he was in the process of cutting me off) pull a trailer with an old 60’s Mustang on it. It was covered in mold and moss and was in serious need of some Lovin’. The expired tags said 1995 on them, so we can assume it’s been unkept or abandoned for at least 17 years.
I’m not a car guy. It’s rare that I see a car and go, “Man, I want to cruise around in THAT.” But something I have wanted to do, maybe as a project with my father, was to restore a classic. Give it hours and hours of time. Sand blast the rust off, Degunk the engine. Do what needs to be done to make it purr.
I don’t know a lot about cars… so it would be a huge undertaking. But I think it would be fun to do that. Give it to my dad when it’s finished. Then start another.
Anyways, random thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment